The open water is about peace of mind. So is having the right insurance.
You bought a yacht to take you away from it all. But with the wrong insurance, you run the risk of taking those stresses and pressures with you.
At Atlantic Insurors, we understand the needs of different people being on the water. (Our CEO is an avid sailor.) Whether you’re a yachtsman, a sailor, a power boater, a house boater, or a commercial fisherman, we can help you get the boat insurance policy you need.
Our boat insurance policies can protect you against many different types of loss and expense, including liability, physical damage, medical payments, on-water towing, total loss replacement, roadside assistance, and more.
Making sure your boat insurance is ship-shape
Like every major investment, boats and yachts need the right insurance coverage. That’s why we trawl through all the policies available to ensure you get specialized coverage to meet your needs. Whether you’ve got a pleasure boat or a yacht, a commercial fishing vessel or a powerboat, an antique or a classic runabout, you can break water with confidence.
Boat insurance policies can provide coverage for:
- Physical damage resulting from collision with a submerged object or with another vessel, or from storms
- Liability for bodily injury, and for damage to the property of others
- Damage to personal property on the boat
- Towing and assistance if your boat gets stranded
Keeping the cost of boat insurance above water
At Atlantic, we strive to match your boat insurance needs with the best coverage at the lowest price possible. While boat insurance is surprisingly affordable, here are some factors that can help keep your rates even lower:
Savings for hybrid or electric boats and more
- Boating education: The greater your experience, and the more boating education you’ve received, you may qualify for discounts as a safe boater
- Safety features: Expanded safety features on your boat may help you qualify for rate reductions
- Insuring multiple boats: Having more than one boat insured with the same company may help lower your rates
- Bundling your insurance policies: You might be able to save even more by bundling your auto insurance and homeowners insurance policies with your boat insurance policy
At Atlantic Insurors, we always put the client first. We’ll seek out all possible discounts for you, while putting together a personalized package that gives you peace of mind.
Don’t get capsized by the wrong insurance. Call Atlantic Insurors today.