With the right motorcycle insurance, you can be an easy rider
When you’re on the open road, the last thing you want to do is worry about insurance. Atlantic Insurors’ motorcycle insurance plan protects you, your bike and your accessories.
Because we work with so many well-known and highly respected insurance companies, we can offer you the right policy to fit your personal needs, at a competitive price and with a payment plan that works for you.
What does motorcycle insurance cover? Although policies differ, typically it covers:
- Liability: Many state laws require liability coverage (also known as “bodily injury/property damage). Your motorcycle insurance can also help cover expenses from damaging a vehicle or injuring a person in an accident, including the guest on the back of your bike or passengers in the other vehicle
- Collision coverage: If you’re in a collision – whether you hit another vehicle, it hits you, or your vehicle rolls over – collision coverage helps to pay for damage to your vehicle. (This collision coverage also includes safety apparel, up to a certain limit.) If your vehicle is financed or leased, collision coverage from a company authorized in your state is almost guaranteed to be required
- Comprehensive coverage: Helps to pay for damage to your vehicle that isn’t caused by a collision, which can include damage or loss due to: theft, vandalism, fire, flood, storms, falling objects and certain other natural disasters
- Uninsured or underinsured motorcycle coverage: If you’re in an accident caused by an uninsured, underinsured, or unidentified motorist, this insurance helps to cover your damages. If the accident results in injury, it may also pay medical costs, lost wages and other damages
- Medical payments: Helps to pay your medical costs – and those of your passenger – in the event of an accident, regardless of who is at fault
- Towing and labor: After a breakdown, did you need a tow? This coverage can reimburse you for these costs
- OEM endorsement: When your ride is 100% authentic, you don’t want after-market parts swapped out as part of your repair job. This option ensures that your motorcycle is repaired using original equipment manufacturer parts if you have a covered accident
- Custom equipment: On the other hand, if you’ve tricked out your bike, you’ll want coverage on the accessories and upgrades you’ve added. This covers aftermarket parts and equipment that weren’t installed on the vehicle by the manufacturer
There are lots of discounts you might qualify for as a motorcyclist:
- insuring multiple motorcycles
- being a mature rider
- credits for safety courses you’ve taken
- credits when you’ve bundled more than one type of insurance
As part of getting you the right coverage, we look closely for these discounts and others.
Our goal: to get you the right coverage today, so you can enjoy the thrill of the ride tomorrow. Call us now.