Insure your home on the road
Having a recreational vehicle allows you to see the splendors of America from your very own home on wheels. And just like any other kind of home – you need insurance for it.
RV insurance protects you, your companions and your assets while you’re out seeing the sights.
The last thing you want to do while you’re enjoying being a gadabout is to worry about insurance. We’ll get you covered, so you can enjoy.
Types of RV insurance coverage include:
- Comprehensive coverage: To provide protection from just about any loss, such as collision, fire, smoke, floods, landslides, hail, windstorms, animals, vandalism, low branches or overhangs, theft and lightning. This can include coverage for attached accessories such as satellite dishes, TV antennas, awnings and more
- Total loss replacement coverage: Typical auto policies pay only the “actual cash value” of your trailer travel at the time it’s destroyed. This option can save you thousands of dollars when compared to that, because you’re insured for total loss replacement.
Something wipe out your RV? You’re covered. This even takes into account depreciated value. If your new-model travel trailer is destroyed within its first five years and you’re the original owner, you’re covered for a replacement value of a brand-new one of similar kind and quality. Is it older than that? You’ll be reimbursed up to the value you originally paid for it, toward the purchase of another RV
- Emergency expenses coverage: If your rig is damaged or destroyed by a covered loss more than 50 miles from home, you’re covered for the costs of lodging or your travel back home
- Personal property coverage: Covers the value of your personal belongings that are destroyed or stolen while you’re on the road
- Towing and roadside assistance: It’s no fun being broken down, but sooner or later it happens to everyone. With some plans, towing, roadside service, flat tire charges, fuel delivery and locksmith service are just a phone call away – with no out-of-pocket payments required, either
- Campsite/vacation liability coverage: When you’re parked and using your motor home as a residence, either seasonally or for weeks at a time, this provides liability coverage
- Full-time coverage: Are you parked and using your motor home as a residence for extended periods of time? Then this option provides coverage similar to a homeowners policy – for those times when it’s your motor home that’s your true home.
Call Atlantic Insurors today to get a quote on RV insurance. Don’t leave your home base without it.